Rosslare AC-215-U$ 375.00
Scalable Networked Access Controller for 5,000 Users
AC-215 is suitable for applications with up to 5000 users across a modular 2046 doors, allowing maximum flexibility for securing a growing enterprise.
Each AC-215 Access Control Unit (ACU) supports two readers (In/Out) of various formats including standard Wiegand 26-bit. Each ACU can be set to work as a single or double door controller.
The AC-215 is ready for installation with a mountable & lockable metal enclosure integrated with transformer, power supply/charger, sounder and control board.
Using RS-232, Ethernet TCP/IP, or PSTN communication the AC-215 supports multiple local or remote site door sub-networks that can connect to the AS-525. The AxTraxNG™ Client/Server PC software running on Microsoft® Windows® XP / 7 operating systems.
- Up to 5000 users with access rights for every panel, across 2046 modular doors in a system
- 5000 ‘First In First Out’ history event log, when offline
- Panel supports both 1-door (In/Out) and 2-door (In/Out, In/In or Out/Out) configurations
- Internal charger for external battery backup
- Supports PIN-only, PIN & PROX, or PROX-only readers
- Pre-installed enclosure components:
- AC-AC power transformer, power supply/charger unit
- Sounder unit
- Space for a 7 AH SLA backup battery
- Tamper switch
- Rugged, hinged metal enclosure that is lockable and vandal-resistant
- Real-time clock keeps time for up to 2 weeks without power. No batteries to replace
- 4-state supervised inputs (resistors included)